If you are a company looking for MORE qualified enquiries, then online lead generation can be a very profitable way to grow.
When I talk about online lead generation, I don’t mean buying leads – I’m referring to organic lead generation. Organic lead generation is the process of gaining more qualified enquiries from YOUR OWN website that has been specifically designed to do two things:
- Achieve #1 organic (not PPC or Adwords) search engine rankings for your targeted key-phrase
- Convert those site visitors from ‘suspects’ to ‘prospects’ by helping them to take action. This is normally in the form of a short or long form which they will complete, or a phone call made to your office or call-centre.
There is More to Internet Marketing than PPC
When it comes to the world of Internet Marketing, we know that buying leads or paying for clicks can and does work…but in our view, if you are looking for a more long-term and sustainable return on investment, then your strategy simply must include organic SEO lead generation.
There are great advantages from achieving a consistent stream of leads coming from a website (or in most cases for our clients – multiple websites).
- Improved conversion and click-through rates (generally) that comes from owning the number #1 organic position in your target area. Generally, the conversion on sites that are at #1 ranking is higher with often a greater perceived credibility by the site visitor.
- Depending on the structure of the arrangement, generally the cost of each lead reduces over time as the return on investment increases.
- There is an opportunity to attract repeat visitors to your site who may not interact on their first visit.
- There is the opportunity to build your list and sell to them later from email marketing…from visitors who may not be ready to request a quote or contact, but who may be willing to receive communication from you (whitepaper, email mini-course or newsletter sign up etc).
- You build assumed credibility and a high brand profile (assuming your brand is displayed which it may not always be).
- Investment in organic lead generation as a complimentary internet marketing tactic increases the barrier to entry of your competitors and discourages competition. With PPC, the company with the deepest pockets wins
There’s more, but I’m sure you get the picture.
Did you know that right now there are stunning opportunities online right now for NZ companies wanting to grow using organic lead generation. It’s also a fact that MOST companies don’t even know it’s possible or what’s involved.
One thing is for sure, the opportunities will not last. Why? Because as each new vertical market or niche or market is claimed, the cost and barrier to entry increases the risk and potentially reduces the ROI.
What business are you in? If you want to explore how organic lead generation might fit your company or business category, contact us personally for a confidential discussion.